eCOMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Our flat rate eCommerce web design package that includes
- WooCommerce powered eCommerce online shopping website
- Up to 100 Products in your store. Extra products from $10 each*
- Hosting with SSL, hosted in Sydney unlike most web designers who host overseas
- Unlimited email accounts
- Custom website designs created here in Australia, not farmed overseas
- Personalised video training, as well as email and phone support
- Professional contact forms powered by Formidable Forms or Happy Forms
Our eCommerce website design provides an easy and professional way for your customers to purchase your products and services online.
We make custom website designs for small business owners who want to generate more leads from their website and attract more traffic from search engines like Google.
There are many things that separate Foxie Web Design from the pack;
- After your first year there are no additional annual software charges aside from your hosting. ** Hosting plans start from just $160 per year.
(note, this includes your professional theme, and Formidable Forms or Happy Forms, plus access to many additional customisation plugins for WooCommerce such as Booking and Appointments, Product Tables, Booster & Xootix and many more). Ordinarily this software would cost you thousands of dollars EVERY YEAR!. But as long as you continue to host with Foxie Web Design you will never get charged for this software. See below for a full list of software options.
- Shipping rates for your shop will either be flat rate, or table rate.
- Australia Post Shipping Calculator or Shippit freight delivery plugins can be installed, but you will need to pay the actual software costs of these options.**
- Free training so you can update your own website, add blogs, etc.
- Affordable website maintenance if you’d prefer us to maintain your website for you.
- Free basic SEO and training to get you ranking on Google.
What does the small business package include?
- We start by designing your homepage, this includes up to three different design mock-ups to choose from.
- Once your home page is designed, we will then create up to ten additional pages, based on the home page design.
You will need to supply the text and your logo, plus any images you want to include. *
- Up to 100 shop products added to your online store. You will need to supply all the information for your products.*
- Up to 20 major pages designed, such as Home, About, Shop, Bookings Pages, Quotation Pages, Contact, etc plus all the minor pages required such as Product Category Pages, Cart, Checkout.
- For businesses that don’t have a logo, we will create one, but you will only get one opportunity to make any changes to this without incurring additional fees.
- We have many photos in our design library to make your website look great, you can also choose up to three addition photos from Deposit Photos.
Any additional photos required from professional photo libraries will incur a fee.
- Includes all software required from our extensive library, this will save you thousands of dollars.
- Website Domain Name, paid for the first year.
- eCommerce hosting included, paid for the first year.
- eCommerce shopping cart included.
- eCommerce checkout included.
- eCommerce security included. ***
- eCommerce web design included.
- eCommerce product catalog included.
- eCommerce marketing solutions included.
- We guarantee to deliver your website in one to four weeks, from the time you supply the last bit of content required to get your website online.*
Question: Why would I choose a WooCommerce eCommerce platform instead of other platforms like Shopify?
Good question! It’s all about flexibility.
Shopify is easier to set-up initially, but soon you’ll run into limitations, from order bookings dates and delivery times, through to payment gateways or complex variable products, Shopify doesn’t come close to WooCommerce in terms of how flexible it is, and how many different types of functions that are available for the vast range of different requirements for an online shop.
Looking to move away from Shopify to a more advanced platform? Migrating from Shopify to WooCommerce is included in the cost of this package. Read more at the bottom of this page.
FULL LIST OF SOFTWARE OPTIONS INCLUDED IN PRICE
OVER $4,500 WORTH OF SOFTWARE FOR A LIFETIME
Any software from this list we use on your website usually incurs an annual fee.
However, if you’re a Foxie Web Design hosting customer, you will get access to updates for the lifetime of your of your hosting account at no additional cost.
Hosting starts from just $160 per year. Your first year of hosting is part of this package, no extra price.
PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE PLUGINS
These plugins (legally licensed) get installed automatically because they are so useful, every website needs them;
iThemes Security Pro (usually $80US per year) ***
Backup Buddy (usually $80US per year) ***
Happy Forms (usually $69US per year)
Formidable Forms (usually $149US per year)
DEPENDING ON YOUR WEBSITE REQUIREMENTS,
WE WILL ALSO INSTALL THESE PROFESSIONAL PLUGINS
Booster (usually $60US per year)
Ninja Tables (usually $49US per yar)
Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce (Usually $119US per year)
Order Delivery Date Pro for WooCommerce (Usually $99US per year)
RafflePress Growth (Usually $199US per year)
Essential Addons for Elementor (usually $39.97US per year)
Powerpack Elements for Elementor (usually $69US per year)
Jet Elements (Usually $19US per year)
Jet Popup (Usually $19US per year)
Brizy Pro (usually $49US per year)
Note: we prefer using Elementor, with the many different addons we have available for it, but it’s your choice, freedom and flexibility is power!
Toolset Interactive (usually $149US per year)
Note: for advanced users only, we prefer using Elementor.
XooTix (usually $87US per year for all their plugins)
ACF Pro (usually $49US per year)
Client Portal (usually $199US per year)
CSS Hero (usually $29US per year)
WP Import Pro (Usually $199US)
Max Mega Menu (Usually $49US per year)
PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE THEMES
These are the main themes we use and recommend
OceanWP (usually $59US per year)
Page Builder Framework Premium (usually $58US per year)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- * Text can be supplied just by emailing text and a list of products.
Price includes up to 100 Simple Products, or 10 Variable Products. For more than 20 products we ask that you supply your products in a spreadsheet (we’ll show you how) or we can do it, which may incur a small additional fee. An additional fee will be charged of $10 for each additional Simple Product, and $15 to $30 for each additional Variable Product depending on the complexity, number of variables, conditional logic, etc.
You can use the free Google Sheets, we will provide free training to show you how to do this.
We’ll need a product name, price, description, and if the product is to be shipped using any other method than a flat rate, we’ll also need weight, length, height and width of each product.
You will need to supply text and photos for your website. Or we can work out an affordable price to do photography and copy writing ourselves.
- ** There are some extra software you may require that do incur annual fees such as the WooCommerce Australia post calculator.
For software items like this, it’s impossible to get a lifetime license, although the software will continue to work after one year, getting updates requires a paid annual license.
We have many lifetime licenses for a whole range of useful software. If there is specific functionality you require, and we can’t get a lifetime license for you, this is where you may need to pay additional annual fees for the software. Foxie Web Design always passes the savings onto the client where we have been able to obtain lifetime licenses.
For further clarification, please contact us.
- If you continue to host through us, from as little as $160 per year, and you will keep your software licenses and updates for the lifetime of your hosting!**
**You’ll need to pay an additional $30 per year for iThemes Security Pro and an additional $30 per year for Backup Buddy should you wish to keep these software plugins.
Or you can join our Maintenance Plan and keep these for free.
Shopify and WooCommerce are the two most popular eCommerce platforms on the internet
If your online shop requires any type of flexibility, there’s just no competing with a self-hosted CMS like WordPress and WooCommerce.
WordPress powers around 20% to 30% of all websites on the internet, and so has over the years amasses a huge ecosystem of plugins. The Shopify App Store has lot’s of options, but nothing compared to the 56,000+ free plugins at WordPress.org (plus thousands of premium plugins). With the paid Shopify Apps, you’ll be adding extra monthly fees on top of your existing charges, while as mentioned above, by choosing Foxie Web Design, you’ll get all the paid-for professional licenses software that powers your website with no additional costs for the lifetime of your hosting contract with us. *
If you want to promote offline events, we havc a selection of WordPress event calendar plugins.
WordPress is perfect for eCommerce but also a whole lot more, whereas Shopify is pretty much 100% all about simple eCommerce. Shopify does allow you to create a blog, but it’s nowhere near as flexible or powerful as WordPress.
WordPress and WooCommerce are open-source, you have full access to all of your store’s code. If you can’t find a plugin to do what you need, it can always be developed at far more affordable cost than building a bespoke eCommerce store from scratch.
With Shopify, you’re “encouraged” to use Shopify’s own Shopify Payments service, if you use a third-party payment gateway, Shopify will charge you an extra fee for the privilege of doing so, which ranges from 2% to 0.5% depending on your Shopify plan. That’s on top of your payment gateway charges! For example, if you’re on the Basic Shopify plan and and choose Stripe for your payment gateway, you would have to pay ~4.9% (2.9% to Stripe and 2% to Shopify).
Shopify puts arbitrary limits on your store. For example, each product can only have a maximum of three “options.” An option is equivalent to an “attribute” in WooCommerce. For example, “size” is an option, “color” is an option, etc. WooCommece doesn’t place any limits, and with the additional options our software library allows, the sky is the limit. For example, have a look at this complex coffee product on a cafe website we built, visit Bar Cupola cafe product.
Shopify and Shopify apps operate using SaaS-style monthly recurring billing. Foxie Web Design WordPress websites on the other hand, mostly use a one-time payment model. *
Only in extremely rare cases do we need to charge an extra annual fee for any software, and if that situation occurs we would certainly warn you up front, and also provide alternative solutions depending on your requirements.